Thursday, February 17, 2011

Frick & Frack are here to make their introductions...

 Who knew I would possess the ability to love another human being more than I loved myself?  Take into consideration their needs without giving creedance to my own?  Be so wonderfully amazed at every new thing they did...every new feet they accomplised?  GOD DID!  That's why he blessed me with two awesome little men.  It is but for GOD's grace we have had the pleasure of getting to know one another.

My youngest, Jeremiah, will love you, get you told, leave you and then come right back without a moments hesitation because HE IS the baby and he knows deep down he hasn't gotten it all figured out just yet, although his manerisms will lead you to believe otherwise.  But he's gonna be the tough guy, if you let him.  He is my miracle baby...just when satan thought he had him, GOD interceded on his behalf and said, 'No! this one is mine!'  He loves like his mommy, hard and with everything he's got.  But don't be fooled by his handsome charm, that evil streak in him isn't anything to be trifled with.  When it's all said and done though, it's him and 'lijah' against the world!  LOL


 
Now this 'too smart for his own good' character will run circles around you with his Q&A for every sistuation and won't hesitate to leave you in the dust if you take too long catching up. My once juicier than could be baby is nearly past my shoulders at the ripe, but still young age of 9.  He has declared himself our protector and is convinced he's smarter than most of his teachers.  The initial reservation he had about his baby brother was quickly railroaded as he became the big brother he was destined to be.  He's an old soul trapped in a kids body, putting up a fuss about this or that whenever he has center stage, but he's gonna be right there whenever you need him because he's just like his mommy.  He's going to be the one to craftily talk his way out of a battle and wipe your tears when you're entretched in warfare.  He is truly wise beyond his years with the warmest heart ever.

We are the tide that binds and will weather any storm put before us.  They keep me on my toes and help me to be the best mommy I can.  They continually teach me what it means to love another more than yourself!

1 comment:

  1. HI Tracy,

    What handsome boys! Thank you for your thoughtful introduction. I'll look forward to continuing to read your blogs!

    Please begin on the other blog topics you've been sent as soon as you can.

    Thank you! AnneMarie

    ReplyDelete